Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN?
Certain personal information is provided by you when you interact with our Platform, interact with a customer service center, or request information from us, sign up to receive special offers and updates, or otherwise request products or services from us. This personal information includes things like:
- Contact details including your name, address, telephone number, and email;
- Personal details including date of birth and purchase history;
- Login and account information, including screen name, password, and unique user ID;
- Billing and payment data, including credit card data; or
- Personal preferences including wish list and marketing preferences.
When you visit our Platform, certain information may be collected automatically, as further described below in the section titled “Cookies and Pixels,” including:
- technical data, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, unique cookie identifier, cookie information, your login information, browser type and version, unique device identifier and device type, country and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals sent by web browsers. For more information on management of trackers, please see the Cookies section below.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 21.
WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide the features of the Platform, and services you request;
- Communicate information about our products, services, events, and for other promotional purposes;
- Operate, improve, and maintain our business, products, and services;
- Protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- Communicate with you about your purchase;
- Administer any orders that you have placed with us and process payments;
- Register and manage your account(s) or membership with us;
- Run and help us coordinate and communicate with you about promotional events and activations;
- Respond to any queries or provide you with information, products or services that you request;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Administer our Websites to help improve our products and services;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Conduct research and analysis to understand consumer behavior and preferences;
- Send marketing communications about Glasslab303 products, services, special offers, events, or other promotions that you have consented to receive. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent;
- Personalize your Platform experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you or our consumers in general are most interested to learn about, including to provide you with tailored advertisements and emails; and
- Comply with applicable law, regulations and court orders.
Please note that we also link personal information submitted by you on our Platform with other personal information about you that Pipedup may have obtained via other means, such as personal information collected during a visit to one of our stores or events.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pipedup shares your personal information with:
- Pipedup entities and affiliates for the purposes outlined above;
- Service providers processing personal information on Pipedup’s behalf, including the categories noted in the “What personal information do we collect and when” section, for business purposes such as processing payments, shipping and deliveries, hosting, managing and servicing our data, distributing emails, conducting research and analysis, advertising, analytics, managing brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with government request, court order, or applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Platform or violations of the applicable terms and policies; (iii) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (iv) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (e.g., counterfeiting).
- Other entities where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution, or liquidation).
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We do not sell your personal information.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database, or system is completely secure of “hack proof”. You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be retained for as long as is necessary to carry out the purposes set out in this policy (unless otherwise required by law). In general, this means that we will keep your personal information for as long as you keep your Pipedup account, but we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations. To delete your account or account information, please contact Consumer Services or check your account settings.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you submit photos or other User Generated Content for reviews, communities, or other features, please be aware that this data may be posted publicly. You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Platform, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data (both the categories of data we collect, which is laid out in this policy, and particular types); (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data; (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of these rights. If you request to delete your account, you can create a new account on our Platform at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact details can be found in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
Pipedup collects information from your browser or device when you use our Platform. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information. We use this information for Platform functionality, performance analysis and improvement, enabling third party interoperability (like social media log-in and sharing), and advertising.
Some advertising and technology partners may also collect personal data when you use our Platform. These partners have committed to act as service providers on Pipedup’s behalf and have committed to only use your personal data for Pipedup’s purposes as described in this policy.
In some instances, our Platforms allows you to log-in with or connect your Pipedup account with a third-party social media or partner account. If you do so, your use of their technology within our Platform is subject to their terms and policies.
Your browser can help you manage these trackers. In your browser, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies in your browser settings. If you turn off all cookies, certain parts or features of our Platform may not work properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust you ad preference in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your ad preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
SOCIAL PLATFORMS AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Platform may contain third party social media plug-ins. If you interact with these plug-ins, your activity on our Platform will also be made available to those social platforms. Pipedup does not control these platforms and is not responsible for the collection and use of personal information on them or their respective privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of these social platforms before interacting with their plug-ins on our Platform.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
If you wish to provide feedback, or if you have questions or concerns, you can contact our Consumer Services line (720-573-6933) or email at [email protected]